A rationale combination of glucogenic precursors, vitamins, minerals and ionic calcium. Negative energy balance can lead to a lot of disorders that can be acute or chronic in nature. Incidences of subclinical or clinical milk fever increase with progressive calvings. Therefore, the transition period in high yielding cows is a high risk period.
- Helps in preventing clinical and subclinical milk fever
- Helps in reducing chances of ketosis
- Helps in preventing metabolic disorders
- Helps in increasing milk production
Packing Presentation : 1L
Ravical DS is a glycine chelated formulation that provides cow’s requirements for calcium, Phosphorus and other essential minerals and Vitamins in adequate quantities.
- Helps milk let-down
- Super swift absorption
- Supports overall health and fertility
- Helps milk let-down
Packing Presentation : 1L,5L
A biotech buffer for healthy rumen. High yielding cows need high energy ration to maintain high yield. This can result in disturbed rumen activity. Biohurd stabilises rumen pH within optimum range. Summer stress and cud shortage can also be control with Biohurd.
- Improves Dry Matter Intake
- Improves Milk production
- Improves Feed Efficiency
Packing Presentation : 200G, 1KG,10KG
Oral anionic calcium gel that is influential during the transition period of cattle. Ravical Gel provides instant calcium and prevents incidences of milk fever in first time calvings or successive calvings. It maintains DCAD ratio to keep a balance of ions in the body.
- Controls milk fever by balancing anion -cation ratio
- Improves uterine tone for better conception rate
- Lowers incidences of dystocia and prolapse
- Facilitates complete expulsion of placenta
- Calcium supplementation for high milk yielders
Packing Presentation :300g tube
Fedamin is an elite group of chelated minerals. It contains a combination of 12 minerals with 4 vitamins
- Improves fertility
- Improves growth rate
- Keeps cattle healthy
- Improves fat % in milk
Packing Presentation : 1KG,5KG,25KG
Fitkalving ensures safest calving transition by balanced calcium in the blood. It decreases urinary calcium excretion. It increases calcium absorption from intestine and increases calcium mobilization from the bones.
- Healthy start to good lactation
- Improves feed intake
- Regulates uterine motility
- Lowers somatic cell count
- Improves immune function
- Regularises reproductive cycle
Packing Presentation : 150g